The National Lottery Community Fund are reviewing their grant making and want to hear from community groups about what matters most to their communities.
Paul Sweeney, Chair of The National Lottery Community Fund’s Northern Ireland Committee, shared a blog recently to let groups know more about this and explain how they can get involved in discussions.
They want to chat to all groups working in local communities across Northern Ireland, even if they have not applied for National Lottery funding before. There is a range of ways groups can get involved in the discussions:
- Complete the survey at https://forms.office.com/r/e3RvKYfnuN
- Visit www.ticketsource.co.uk/the-national-lottery-community-fund-ni to book a place at an upcoming session
- Add #TNLComFundStrategyRenew to your posts on Twitter or Facebook
- Email your thoughts to YourViewsNI@tnlcommunityfund.org.uk
- Call The National Lottery Community Fund on 028 9055 1455