- Confederation of Community Groups Support Services Advice & Information
The Confederation provides a variety of support services to local groups including:
- Assistance with drafting Constitutions.
- Guidance & assistance on organizational structure and development.
- Email and internet access and training.
- Financial control and management.
- Grant-tracker advice and help with grant applications for project activity.
- Access N.I. Enhanced Disclosure Checks
OTHER SUPPORT SERVICES INCLUDE:
Community Development Support
Capacity building support is targeted at Community Associations operating in the Newry city area. This work is the mainstay of the CCG’s targeting social need in local communities and is a key step in developing a community infrastructure throughout Newry and Mourne that is capable of delivering the vibrant and confident civic society that our area needs and deserves. This work is largely funded by the DSD under its Neighbourhood Renewal Programme and under the Community Investment Fund Programme.
Working in Partnership
The CCG is represented on the following partnerships:
- Newry and Mourne Community Safety Partnership
- Newry and Mourne Wellbeing Action Partnership
- Newry City Neighbourhood Renewal Partnership
- N.I. Community Development Networks forum