REACHING OUT TO OLDER CARERS WITH SUPPORT AND INFORMATION
Good Day Good Carer is a service provided for Carers Trust by the Confederation of Community Groups.
Good Day Good Carer is a confidential telephone support service for older carers offering information and advice on respite breaks, benefit entitlement, aids and adaptations, housing matters and health and well being
GOOD DAY GOOD CARER CAN OFFER YOU:
- Support tailored to your needs including a confidential telephone support service delivered by trained volunteers and/ora visit from a carer support worker.
- Providing a listening ear for carers and an opportunity to be heard.
- Supporting local Carers Forums and services.
- Working to identify support services for carers.
COULD YOU BE A GOOD DAY GOOD CARER VOLUNTEER?
Volunteers are vital to the success and delivery of this service.
Good Day Good Carer volunteers are:
- Good listeners
- Interested in helping other
- Carers or ex-carers
If you think this volunteer role may be something you are interested in please: