Good Morning / Good Neighbour Service
Providing a much needed social contact for older people
Good Morning is a confidential telephone service for older people who are feeling isolated, vulnerable and lonely. The service offers a daily or weekly telephone call from a volunteer for friendly chat and advice on other support services.
Good Neighbour is a home visiting service where a volunteer will make a weekly visit to an older person to provide social interaction, and help them feel more connected with their local community
Good Morning / Good Neighbour services for older people
- make a difference to their Health & Well Being
- make a difference to their fear of crime
- make a difference to their feeling of isolation
- make them feel less vulnerable and remain independent
To access any of the above services simply download and submit details on the referral form below.
Could you be Good Morning / Good Neighbour volunteer?
These are confidential services delivered by volunteers.
Good Morning / Good Neighbour volunteers are:
- Good listeners
- Interested in helping others
- Willing to give advice and support
If you think this volunteer role may be something you are interested in please:
Conor Keenan or Pat Quinn on 0283026 1022
Email:[email protected] or